Meet Genia Rogers
6 months ago I had the privilege of meeting Genia Rogers. As she shared her story with me, God began to stitch a thread between her heart and mine. I am so excited to introduce her to you and announce a talk she will be doing here in Davidson NC! Here is a little about Genia's life story:
- Battled Cancer at just 29 years old
- Struggled with infertility
- She experienced a chemical spill that left her so sick she said she was "in bed for 3 years."
- She is the mother of 3 beautiful adopted children, who are now young adults.
- Genia recently was featured on Oprah's "Where Are They Now" with Lysa Terkeurst (Proverbs 31 Ministries) following up on her story of adopting her son Robert from Liberia 10 years ago. The story revealed how the passion these women had for adoption spread like fire through Charlotte NC. They greatly influenced many families to radically change the life journey of many Liberian children, through adoption.
Professionally, Genia has a background in counseling, finance, fitness and wellness. She is public speaker, writer and a National Marketing Director with Juice Plus+. She is a powerful example of how excellent nutrition can positively affect your life. If you'd like to learn more about her, please check out her blog geniarogers.com
Genia is a beautiful woman- Inside and out. She has an incredible story, and her life journey has made her the perfect speaker for us this coming Tuesday night. Join us as we listen to her talk on "Becoming Emotionally Fit" at 7pm, at the Brickhouse Tavern in Davidson. The talk is our gift to you! Please arrive early at 6:30pm if you'd like to order from the menu and take advantage of any drink specials that night.
I am so excited about this event, that I want to FILL UP our private room at The Brickhouse Tavern. So I'm offering a GIVEAWAY! If you are able to come to this event, please RSVP either in the comments here or by emailing me at Megansnaturals@gmail.com. Doing so will enter you in Our Tree of Life's "Emotionally Fit" giveaway, which will include a Paid for Dinner the night of the event (a $25 Gift Card to The Brickhouse Tavern) and a FREE one month supply of our Juice Plus+ Complete whole food drink mix (a $30 value!), in the dutch chocolate flavor. Because we all know that Chocolate makes us feel more Emotionally Fit!
Entrants must be present at the event to win. The winner will be announced after Genia's talk.
So spread the word! Share this post on Facebook via the Our Tree of Life Facebook Page post about this giveaway. See the flyer below for more information about Genia's talk, "Becoming Emotionally Fit".
Special diet needs? The Brickhouse Tavern is proud to offer both Vegan and Gluten Free dinner options!
See you there!~Megan